Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Knit Pro (Knit Picks) Needle Tip Stand

I've been struggling for a suitable storage solution for my Knit Picks options set ever since I bought them. Until now they've gone back in their original packaging when not in use, but when I saw that they had brought out this needle tip stand I put an order in straight away.


It's a very simple, but functional, design with a minor flaw - no space for 3.25 or 3.75mm needle tips. It goes straight from 3mm to 3.5mm and then on to 4mm. A bit strange since Knit Pro (Europe) supply both of the missing sizes and Knit Picks (America) sell 3.75mm but not 3mm. This is a real shame as it means finding somewhere else for two sets of tips to live. Still, I love the look of it and it keeps my pretty needles organised so I'm quite happy.