Monday, March 29, 2010

Life stuff




I hate it when everyday life stuff gets in the way of photography.

Over the last few months I feel like I've barely touched my camera. There are all sorts of things on my photography 'to do list', like looking into making a smaller contraption for my TtV rig, getting more Alamy shots processed and uploaded and so on, but right now there are too many other things which are, unfortunately, more important.

Nevertheless, when I do get a chance to take some photos I'm pleased with what I get. This shot of the Millennium Bridge, Gateshead, was originally rather dull. Nothing wrong with it exactly, just taken on a very average day. I started playing around with it in the new version of my favourite workflow/editing software and this is the result.

I promise that, when this particular bit of 'life stuff' is over, I will grab my camera and make up for lost time.